HOW TO BECOME A HIP HOUND
The most important thing to us is that we get to know every single dog personally; their nature, needs and personality, giving us the confidence that the entire Barka Lounge Hip Hounds all get on. For those reasons:
- We only take sociable dogs
- We only take fully vaccinated, spayed / not in season and neutered Dogs
- We never over book
There are 4 stages to becoming a Hip Hound:
- Call us to arrange a 1 hour - FREE taster session. This is to ensure your Dog will be happy here at Barka Lounge.
- You will be required to provide proof of vaccinations, please remember to bring your vaccination card with you. Titre tests every 3 years are accepted as evidence of immunity. Please allow 10 days after any Kennel Cough vaccination before arranging your visit. The Kennel Cough vaccination is not required to attend.
- To ensure your Dog gets the best welcome from their new friends we will advise the most suitable time for introducing your Dog to the group. We always tailor their first day to gain their trust and to build their confidence in Daycare.
- Your Hip Hound is welcome anytime!